An industry-leading company located in Marietta, GA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Traffic Engineer to join their team.
- Assist PE in preparing Traffic Impact Studies for both public and private clients.
- Assist PE in preparing Traffic Engineering Reports per State and local DOTs for traffic signal warrants and ICE evaluations.
- Develop Traffic models in Synchro, HCS and Vissim for capacity analysis and level of service evaluations.
- Design Traffic Signal systems and develop construction plans using AutoCAD and Microstation design software.
- Research and apply new design procedures/local ordinances.
- Fundamental understanding of the design of transportation systems (roadway, intersection, pedestrian, MS4, etc.).
- Basic surveying knowledge.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient technical writing skills in preparing.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university. Registered Professional Engineer In Training (EIT) in Georgia within 1 year of employment. Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Synchro, HCS, PC Warrants, Vissim (preferred).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.