Geotechnical Engineer – Columbus, OH
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to join their offices in Columbus, OH.
- Traveling to meeting and evaluation sites.
- Inspecting the composition of naturally-occurring formations at each prospective site.
- Drawing an array of samples and studying these in the laboratory.
- Determining the likelihood of consequential movements in the land.
- Reviewing prevailing weather patterns and searching for noteworthy anomalies.
- Suggesting effective fixes to geotechnical obstacles.
- Calculating all requisite costs and material resources.
- Sharing your final evidence-based verdicts with stakeholders.
- BSCE degree (MSCE a plus)
- Have passed the EI (PE a plus)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the geotechnical or materials testing field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.