Geotechnical Engineer – Columbus, OH
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to join their offices in Columbus, OH.
- Traveling to meeting and evaluation sites.
- Inspecting the composition of naturally-occurring formations at each prospective site.
- Drawing an array of samples and studying these in the laboratory.
- Determining the likelihood of consequential movements in the land.
- Reviewing prevailing weather patterns and searching for noteworthy anomalies.
- Suggesting effective fixes to geotechnical obstacles.
- Calculating all requisite costs and material resources.
- Sharing your final evidence-based verdicts with stakeholders.
- BSCE degree (MSCE a plus)
- Have passed the EI (PE a plus)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the geotechnical or materials testing field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.