A full-service Civil Engineering firm is immediately seeking a career-driven CAD Technician to join their team in Greenbelt, MD!
- The ability to prepare civil engineering drawings during the planning, design, and construction stages and to provide a wide variety of detailed drawings including sketches, plans, specifications, and graphical displays.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with project managers and engineers to ensure drawings are accurate and completed on time.
- Work in a team-oriented and collaborative work environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years minimum experience using Autodesk Civil 3D.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in civil engineering field.
- Ability to read civil engineering plans and details.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Workload management skills.
- Commitment to adhere to company CAD standards.
- Experience in working with National CAD Standard is preferred but not required.
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2019 and higher is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Bentley MicroStation and ESRI ArcGIS is preferred but not required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.