Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Greensboro, NC is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Perform and/or review stability analyses, reinforced concrete design, and steel design for water and earth retaining structures associated with dams, spillways, buildings, and other hydraulic structures
- Prepare and/or review design drawings, reports, and technical specifications
- Perform inspections of dams and hydraulic structures
- Provide periodic construction observation and consultation
- Perform task and project-level management and coordination duties
- Mentor junior-level structural engineering staff
- Strong work ethic and desire to perform professionally at a high level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET-accredited university
- Professional Engineering license to practice structural engineering or ability to seek reciprocity upon employment
- Relevant work experience of at least five (5) and up to seven (7) years in structural engineering preferred
- High proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with computer-aided structural analysis and finite element modeling
- Willingness and ability to perform fieldwork and travel
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and be physically able to negotiate construction sites, enter trenches, climb ladders and work outside in various weather conditions
- High proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Bluebeam
- Licensure as a Professional Structural Engineer
- Knowledge/experience with seismic design
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.