Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Greensboro, NC is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Perform and/or review stability analyses, reinforced concrete design, and steel design for water and earth retaining structures associated with dams, spillways, buildings, and other hydraulic structures
- Prepare and/or review design drawings, reports, and technical specifications
- Perform inspections of dams and hydraulic structures
- Provide periodic construction observation and consultation
- Perform task and project-level management and coordination duties
- Mentor junior-level structural engineering staff
- Strong work ethic and desire to perform professionally at a high level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET-accredited university
- Professional Engineering license to practice structural engineering or ability to seek reciprocity upon employment
- Relevant work experience of at least five (5) and up to seven (7) years in structural engineering preferred
- High proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with computer-aided structural analysis and finite element modeling
- Willingness and ability to perform fieldwork and travel
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and be physically able to negotiate construction sites, enter trenches, climb ladders and work outside in various weather conditions
- High proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Bluebeam
- Licensure as a Professional Structural Engineer
- Knowledge/experience with seismic design
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.