Civil Project Manager
A leading civil engineering and landscape architecture firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Project Manager to join their team in Greenville, SC!
The Civil Project Manager will be Responsible for:
- Coordinating directly with Clients on project requirements and expectations, deliverables, agency regulations, scheduling, and project deadlines.
- Attending Project Coordination meetings with Clients, Project Team members, government agencies, and contractors.
- Preparation of Project Permitting Submittal Packages for Agency Reviews applications.
- Assisting Project Managers in the Due Diligence Research of a project and demonstrating the ability to identify potential risk factors.
- Assisting Project Managers in the review of site work bids from contractors related to Civil design projects.
- Preparing and Review Project Technical Specifications.
- Preparing and Compile Technical Reports related to the design of Civil Infrastructure (ie. Drainage Reports, Water Calcs, Project Narratives).
- Coordinating Project Workloads with other project team members.
- Making appropriate engineering design decisions independently. Bring solutions to engineering design issues and effectively communicate with the Project Manager.
- Preparing the Complete Design and permitting for a Pump Station serving a project.
- Assisting in the Construction Admin responsibilities of at least one (1) project that you were involved in throughout the entire course of construction (Pre-con thru Closeout).
- Coordinating directly with Clients, Contractors, and Government Agencies to provide solutions to field issues, review change orders and pay apps, evaluate as-builts, and coordinate project closeout.
- Evaluating and a provide suggested solutions to problem-solving and troubleshooting issues arising in the field.
Participating in Continuing Education/ Lunch n’ Learn opportunities (at least 8 hours per year.
- 5-10 years of Civil Engineering experience.
- Basic Knowledge and Understanding of Project Proposals.
- Developmental Time Management and Organization Skills.
- Ability to Mentor fellow Civil Designers, Technicians, and Interns.
- Ability to perform QA/QC reviews on civil design work and plan presentations.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- PE or EIT Required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.