Land Planner III
Our client is seeking a Land Planner III with 4-6 years of professional experience in a design office, post-graduation. The ideal candidate will have a solid technical foundation (planning, 3D modeling, construction knowledge) and a positive attitude toward involvement on a wide range of projects. The position requires working closely with a team of landscape architects and civil engineers on multiple projects on a variety of scales throughout South Carolina. They will also be responsible for managing smaller projects and leading the design effort on them. The successful candidate must be a leader, self-starter, mature, organized, flexible, possess a strong work ethic and the desire to succeed.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the LA team on all phases of projects
- Manage projects while leading the design efforts
- Prepare deliverables including base maps, cost estimates, construction documents and reports
- Work on master planning through detailed design activities
- Prepare grading plans and develop regional planning
- Established relationships with regulatory agencies
- Provide redline sets of design drawings
- Attend Public Agency meetings
- Perform construction observations and reports
- Responsible for developing initial concept design
- Conduct pre-bid and pre-construction meetings
- Provide new initiatives for procedures within the department and company
- Continue education to broaden technical and management skills
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 4 -6 years’ experience in a professional design office
- Must meet and exceed expectations of a Land Planner II
- Must meet skill level of Land Planner II, plus the following:
- Member is American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) or other Professional/ Community Organizations
- Ability to identify problems in field
- Proficiency with all Land use
- Exceptional AutoCAD technical drawing and digital production skills
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and rendering skills (Lumion, Sketchup, or similar preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.