Groundwater Modeler / Quantitative Hydrogeologist
A well-established company is currently looking to hire an experienced Groundwater Modeler / Quantitative Hydrogeologist.
- Work assignments will include developing conceptual models of groundwater flow systems, supporting the development of groundwater models, performing quantitative hydrogeology, analyzing aquifer pumping tests, and evaluating hydrogeochemical data.
- The position requires knowledge of numerical methods, MODFLOW codes, computer programming, and GIS software.
- A strong Python skill set is necessary.
- Experience with optimization software such as PEST and PEST++ is a plus.
- Other job duties may include short-term work in the field.
- BS or BA in Engineering, Geology, or a closely related field
- Experience with developing MODFLOW-based groundwater models
- Python skill set
- Able to relocate to Houston, Texas, if needed
- MS in Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, or a similar field with an emphasis on groundwater hydrology and/or groundwater modelling
- 3-10 years of experience with an emphasis on quantitative hydrogeology and groundwater modeling
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.