High Voltage Electrical Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced High Voltage Electrical Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the High Voltage Electrical Engineer will be responsible for performing engineering design testing work. A key focus area for this position will entail implementation of high voltage systems.
- Assisting with new instrument development and instrument testing using specialized equipment and high voltage procedures
- Prepare calculations, design sketches, and redline drawings for electrical substations and substation systems
- Work on design that typically include one-line diagrams, protection, and control schematics, wiring diagrams, communication substation, and DC systems calculations
- 5 years of electrical engineering experience
- Knowledge and experience in high voltage systems and design
- Familiarity in high voltage electrical design
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related area
- Master of Science in Engineering preferred
- Engineering in training certification preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.