Highway Engineer – Warrington, PA
An industry-leading Civil Engineering firm is looking for a Highway Engineer to join their team of professionals in Warrington, PA.
- Roadway design experience in corridor modeling using Inroads and/or Open Roads.
- Experience in pavement design, curb tie-in, sidewalk, and ADA.
- Guide rail design, ramp design, and highway design is a plus.
- Municipal and PennDOT Experience is a plus.
- Effective communication skills to teach and lead young EIT’s.
- Assisting project manager with roadway elements.
- Confident in their Roadway knowledge.
- Handling a range of project size and needs with the assistance of a project manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from a 4-year, ABET-credited college
- Must posses a degree at time of hire
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) is required
- A minimum of 3-8 years experience
- Professional Engineer is optional but preferred
- Open Roads training is highly desirable
Some benefits include
- Medical and Prescription plan
- Profit Sharing
- 401k plan
- Dental plan
- Eye care benefit
- Vacation and sick days leave
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.