Hire Resolve is proud to be working with a large Food Processing client in Houston, Texas. They are on the lookout or a top notch Maintenance Technician to join their successful team.
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Willing to work night shift if necessary
- To assist Director of Product Manufacturing in maintaining and trouble-shooting various production equipment, performing facility repairs, and parts inventory.
- High School Diploma
- 3 Years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry
- 2 years’ experience working with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here’s 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.