Water Resources Project Manager/Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Madison, WI is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Water Resources Project Manager/Engineer to join their team.
This person will be engaged in the preparation of studies and design plans for water resources projects throughout the upper Midwest including stormwater and floodplain management as well as stream, lake, and wetland restoration projects.
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, and water quality modeling for a variety of projects including:
- Municipal stormwater management plans (drainage, flooding, water quality)
- Highway stormwater management and drainage designs
- Development site stormwater management and drainage designs
- Bridge and culvert hydraulic designs
- Restoration projects; wetlands, streams, lakes
- Provide design support to other engineering teams for a wide variety of projects that include components of stormwater and water resources engineering
- Prepare permit application packages for a variety of water resources-related projects
- Technical report writing
- GIS analyses in support of water resources projects
- Direct and manage the preparation plans, specifications, and bidding packages for construction projects
- Provide technical training to junior staff as needed.
- Degree emphasis on hydraulics, hydrology, or water resources engineering required
6+ years of previous consulting experience in the field of water resources engineering required
- Prior plan production and project management experience required
- This position requires you to have the authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required, a Master’s degree a plus
- PE license required (WI PE preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.