An industry-leading CPA firm located in Phoenix; AZ is seeking the expertise of an experienced Accountant/Tax Preparer to provide the finest quality services for their clients.
This company provides the following services: tax, accounting, payroll, sales tax, computer accounting system set-up and training, financial statements, as well as business analysis and evaluation.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and other tax returns
- Preparation of payroll
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, and other tax returns
- Bookkeeping including monthly journal entries, bank, and general ledger reconciliations
- Minimum 4 years experience in Full-cycle accounting including General Ledger, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, and month-end closing.
- Minimum 4 years Experienced in Tax Program Software (Lacerte)
- QuickBooks. (QB Pro Advisor is a plus)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision and multiple deadlines.
- Experience in preparing financial statements, payroll reports, and annual 1099’s.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Tax
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.