An industry-leading company located in Austin, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects valued at $50+ million. They will work with project safety, quality, cost, scheduling, and client satisfaction. A key focus area for this position will entail working with a team to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to complete bid process coordination- including bid solicitation, analysis, and evaluation
- Estimating conceptual, design development, and guaranteed maximum price
- Negotiate/prepare subcontractor cost estimates
- 5-10 years of multi-family construction experience
- Experience working in general contracting
- Technology literate
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact the engineering team (Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano) by phone at 480.530.3705
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.