An industry-leading company located in Columbus, Ohio is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Structural Engineer will be responsible for designing and analyzing different types of building systems. They will also prepare the drawings and specifications for the construction of contractors. This position involves interpreting and applying local and national code requirements as part of the design for the safety of the public.
- Ability to design and analyze the following building systems: Steel, Concrete, Post-tensioned concrete structures, Wood, High-Rise, and Fabric structures
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a collaborative environment
- Good social skills, as you represent our company at client meetings
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work towards continuous improvement
- Able to work additional time as required to meet project deadlines
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, no visa sponsorship available at this time.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- 4+ years of experience
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with structural design emphasis
- Must be a P.E. or be interested in pursuing professional registration
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.