An industry-leading company located in Dallas, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Designer / CAD to join their team.
In this role, the Designer / CAD will be responsible for residential, commercial, and municipal civil engineering projects. Key focus areas for these projects include site grading, streets, sanitary sewers, pump stations, small wastewater treatment plans, storm sewers, and storm channels.
- Produce conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, and cost estimates for residential/commercial/municipal projects
- Calculate grading quantifies, sewer system hydraulics, and roadway geometrics
- Preform site investigation, collect or assemble project data
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CAD/Civil Engineering design
- Knowledgeable in the latest versions of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other related CAD design software
- Experience working with CAD software
Education & Certifications:
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.