An industry-leading company located in Germantown, Maryland is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Project Engineer will be responsible for designing and preparing engineering documents of a project including storm water management design, sediment erosion control, storm drain design and computations, WSSC water and sewer design, grade establishment plans, and traffic plans.
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, and review the work of design engineers and technicians
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Able to schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality for conception to completion
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in civil engineering
- Knowledgeable in design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Experience as a project engineer
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts required
- Working towards obtaining a Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package based on experience and capability
- Medical, dental, 401K plan
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Professional development program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.