An industry-leading company located in Kansas City, Missouri is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for producing construction documents and specifications. A key focus area for this position will entail designing lighting, power, communications, and fire alarm systems for commercial and industrial construction projects.
- Review shop drawings and coordination with trades
- Production of construction documents and specification using AutoCAD and Revit
- Design lighting, power, communications, and fire alarm systems for commercial and industrial construction projects
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of building systems and construction management
- Mentoring and teaching younger staff, recent graduates, and interns
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- PE license preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact the engineering team (Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano) by phone at 480.530.3705
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.