An industry-leading company located in Miami, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Mechanical Engineer will be working with one of Miami’s more recognized firms. This position will entail drafting, performing energy, and heat load calculations. The Engineer will be responsible for engineering mechanical systems for both commercial and residential facilities.
- Analyze and design electrical systems for a variety of facilities
- Develop designs and construction documents, including electrical site lighting, site grounding, panel schedules and one-line diagrams
- Assist Sr. Engineers in other engineering related tasks
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience designing HVAC, Fire Protection, and Plumbing systems complex building types
- 10 years of mechanical design experience preferred
- Experience working with commercial, hospitality, multifamily and high-rise buildings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent client service
- Knowledge of general engineering practices
Education & Certifications:
- PE License
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 5 years (Preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.