An industry-leading company located in Miami, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Revit Designer to join their team.
In this role, the Revit Designer will be working with one of Miami’s most established firms for Mechanical/Electrical Engineering using strictly Revit applications.
- Knowledgeable in all things Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent client service
- Knowledge of general engineering practices
- 5+ years’ experience drafting/designing HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing systems for a multitude of complex building
- Experience with commercial, hospitality, multifamily, and high rise buildings
- Professional Engineer licensure preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.