An industry-leading company located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Civil Project Manager will be responsible for managing land development projects between $50,000-$150,000 worth.
- Technical leadership, guidance, mentoring junior personnel, and fiscal responsibility to project portfolio
- Due diligence site investigations including zoning ordinance reviews, conceptual site design, and utility research
- Final grading design with Civil 3D and earthwork analysis, preparation of E7S design, NPDES permitting, calculations, and BMPs
- 5-10 years of land development site design and permitting experience
- Business development/ marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with residential subdivisions, commercial, manufacturing and/or office types of developments and knowledge of stormwater management design regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, including surface modelling, corridors, hydro flow and/or hydrated
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer licensure preferred or able to acquire within a year of the start date
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.