An industry-leading company located in Oakland, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Geologist / Hydrogeologist to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Geologist /Hydrogeologist will be responsible for proactive leadership with a focus on expanding consulting portfolio, service line capabilities, and principal track position. This position is a seller/doer role. A key focus area for this position will entail supporting a broad range of projects such as contaminated site remediation, Phase I Environmental Site assessments, environmental due diligence, litigation support, site investigations, remediation, regulatory negotiations, and sediment investigations
- Proven track record of client and project development to support the growth of the company
- Support a broad range of projects such as contaminated site remediation, Phase I Environmental Site assessments, environmental due diligence, litigation support, site investigations, remediation, regulatory negotiations, and sediment investigations
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, computer and interpersonal skills and complete a range of field activities and project tasks with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 12 years experience required but 15+ years preferred
- 8-10 years of project management experience in local CA Bay Area projects required
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or related discipline required
- Master of Science degree is preferred
- Professional licensure preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.