An industry-leading company located in Savannah, Georgia is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Crew Chief to join their team.
In this role, the Survey Crew Chief will be responsible for collecting field survey data of various types of surveys including boundary, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, wetland locations, construction layout and similar fieldwork. This candidate must be able to operate a total station instrument, data collector, GPS rover, a level and read a level rod.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Able to lead and supervise one or more individuals on a survey crew
- Ability to stand for long periods, in a wide range of temperatures, traverse different types of terrain and interact verbally and in written
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in field surveying
- Formal training in surveying related field is a plus
Education & Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to obtain a Transportation Work Identification Credential (TWIC)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.