An industry-leading company located in Seattle, Washington is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Associate/Senior Geologist or Hydrogeologist to join their team.
In this role, the Associate/Senior Geologist or Hydrogeologist will be responsible for the support of projects in contaminate site investigation, remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, and regulatory coordination.
- Ability to prepare proposals, summary reports, and formal clean documentation including remedial investigation/feasibility study reports
- Cleanup action plans and clean up action reports
- Ability to work with a team of scientist and engineers on business development objectives
- Availability to travel as required for project and business development related work
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in environmental consulting, including planning and performing site investigations, characterization, and remediation in Washington state
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams to conduct remedial investigations
- Familiar with GIS, data management, and laboratory analytical procedures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering or other related field
- Professionally licensed in Washington
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.