An industry-leading company located in Walnut Creek, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Insurance Analyst to join their team.
- Support the delivery of the company’s planned revenue and profitability targets
- Act as an interface between insurance clients and the company’s data science & data product teams
- Ensuring that clients understand how to achieve maximum value from company products
- Identifying opportunities to increase growth and value through enhanced risk selection etc
- Responsible for the strategic requirements for the company’s data products
- Ensuring that Client requirements and any gaps in functionality are acted on
- Providing Subject Matter Expert input into the data product design process
- Accountable for ensuring that scores and other analytical services are appropriate for the Client’s product and proposition
- Supporting the onboarding of new Clients with any analytical discussions
- Leading the discussions with Regulators to ensure Scoring Approval
- Providing insights through Management Information
- Delivering any client related scoring projects through the Data Science team
- Providing guidance to Data Science on R&D for new scores & analytics
- Acting as the second line of defense in the review and approval of new scoring, analytical and data processing algorithms
- Supporting the sales and marketing activities to promote the products and services of the company
- 5+ years motor insurance experience in personal or commercial lines business
- Experience working with stakeholders of varying technical skills and seniority up to and including Director level
- Experience applying typical insurance pricing and underwriting tools and techniques to assess and monitor account performance
- Experience augmenting pricing using data enrichment
- Experience with RSO models
- Experience launching new insurance pricing & underwriting products and services including risk and street pricing
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of data science tools and techniques
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Claire Gaston, Cassandra Fuller, or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.