An industry-leading company located in Warrington, Pennsylvania is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Party Chief to join their team.
In this role, the Survey Party Chief will be responsible for performing boundary and topographic surveys. This candidate must be reliable, possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work out of town and be flexible with work area and travel.
- Ability to perform boundary and topographic surveys
- Must be able to work remotely under rigorous conditions and work independently as a one-man crew
- Assist with survey computations and data collection as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Land Surveying
- Proficient in operating field instruments and working independently
- Familiar with construction surveys and construction plans and RW maps
Education & Certifications:
- Valid Driver’s license
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.