An industry-leading company located in Woodland Hills, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for having a strong work ethic, an understanding of financial statements, basic bookkeeping knowledge, great social skills, and a willingness to learn.
- Consulting: provide accounting consulting related to bankruptcies, receiverships, restructuring, litigation, partnership disputes, and fraud investigations.
- Valuation: prepare expert reports and valuations related to litigation and sales of assets/business
- Bookkeeping: work with high-net-worth individuals and companies to handle their daily bookkeeping and/or advise on their financials periodically.
- Tax Returns: prepare tax returns for clients of the above types of engagements
- 5+ years of experience in the accounting field, three years at a senior level
- Must have experience in providing accounting consulting services to clients
- Forensic accounting experience required
- Must have basic bookkeeping experience
- Experience consulting with high-net-worth clients
- Financial Statement understanding and knowledge
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Finance
- CPA (preferred not required)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Claire Gaston, Cassandra Fuller, or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.