An industry-leading CPA Firm located in Winter Park, FL is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
To qualify, one must have:
- Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA License
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, QuickBooks, and tax software (ProSystems fx is preferable).
- Skills in examining tax returns for partnerships, S-Corporations, individuals, trusts/estates, and C-Corporations
- Good organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to mentor and inspire young employees
- 3+ years of experience expertise in tax return preparation
- 1+ years of tax return review
- A benefit is having knowledge of international tax law
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Claire Gaston, Cassandra Fuller, or Gabrielle Merkle by phone at 480.618.6169 or 480.877.9194
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.