An industry-leading company located in the greater Houston, Texas area is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing project design sufficiently to provide the required technical review to place the P.E. stamp on drawings. A key focus area for this position will entail providing design expertise to other engineers and technicians while working on a multitude of projects.
- Provide engineering design for the Engineering Department
- Demonstrate the functional ability of the use of CAD software
- Be knowledgeable of subdivision regulations and other governmental regulations as related to engineering design
- Profitable project management experience 3-5 years
- Experience managing EITs and technicians.
- Must have land development experience
Education & Certifications:
- B.S in Civil Engineering
- Current TX PE or ability to get reciprocity quickly
- $85,000-$100,000+ depending on experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.