An industry-leading company located in Houston, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Site Design Civil Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Site Design Civil Engineer will be responsible for site development for public and private sector clients. Requirement includes extensive civil design experience in site development projects involving site layout and design, utilities, paving, grading and site drainage; experience preparing earthwork calculations and quantity take-off reports as well as storm water calculations
- Prepare proposals construction plans, design calculations, specifications, bid documents, and cost estimates
- Performing drainage design calculations, including sizing storm sewer systems, computing inlet hydraulics, designing detention basins and restrictors.
- Experience with HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS is a plus
- Strong professional work ethic; positive attitude and strong leadership skills; capable of working independently or managing a design team
- Excellent communication skills with project team, government agencies and clients
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in completing tasks accurately, on schedule and within budget
- Supervise all staff necessary to complete assignments
- 10 years minimum design experience (ASCE Grade 5)
- Extensive civil design experience in site development projects involving site layout and design, utilities, paving, grading and site drainage
- Experience preparing earthwork calculations and quantity take-off reports as well as storm water calculations
- Familiarity using Autodesk, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GEOPAK, and OpenRoads is preferred
- Must be proficient with MS Office software
- Proficiency with MicroStation or AutoCAD
Education & Certifications:
- Licensed Texas Professional Engineer
- TxDOT Pre-Certifications
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.