An industry-leading company located in Houston, TX is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Quantitative Hydrogeologist to join their team.
Work assignments will include developing conceptual models of groundwater flow systems, supporting the development of groundwater models, performing quantitative hydrogeology, analyzing aquifer pumping tests, and evaluating hydrogeochemical data. The position requires knowledge of numerical methods, MODFLOW codes, computer programming, and GIS software. A strong Python skill set is necessary. Experience with optimization software such as PEST and PEST++ is a plus. Other job duties may include short-term work in the field.
- BS or BA in Engineering, Geology, or a closely related field
- Experience with developing MODFLOW-based groundwater models
- Python skill set
- Able to relocate to Houston, Texas, if needed
- MS in Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, or a similar field with an emphasis on groundwater hydrology and/or groundwater modeling
- 3-10 years of experience with an emphasis on quantitative hydrogeology and groundwater modeling
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.