Water Resources Manager
A leading Texas-based engineering firm providing professional services to both public and private clients is immediately seeking a highly motivated Water Resources Manager to join their team in Houston, TX!
In this role, the Civil Water Resources Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project Management.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis.
- Preparing initial and final drainage construction plans and specifications for detention basins, channels, and roadway projects for private and public stormwater infrastructure clients.
- Conducting drainage impact studies and engineering reports (including CLOMRS & LOMRS).
- Supervising project teams.
- Development (teaching/coaching/mentoring) of junior staff.
- Multi-tasking, setting priorities and meeting deadlines with limited direction.
- Utilizing high-performing workflow processes to ensure projects remain on schedule and on budget.
- 8 – 12 years of Hydrology & Hydraulic (H&H) experience.
- Proficient in ArcGIS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XP SWMM, InfoWorks ICM and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Auto CAD and Micro-Station preferred.
- Experience with 2D modeling software packages beneficial but not required.
- Must be self-motivated and collaborate well with others.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- P.E. license in the State of Texas.
This position is hybrid-eligible (part in-office and part remote work) and will be based out of the client’s Houston office.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.