Interior Project Manager
An industry-leading company located in Los Angeles, California is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Architectural and Interior Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fiscal Management: managing projects within budget and fee.
- Responsible to update and maintain weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate project status: Fee forecast, Workload Forecast, and Weekly staffing reports.
- Contribute to AR/collections efforts as needed.
- Responsible to produce and/or supervise the production of all contract documentation within the portfolio of work according to firm protocols and timelines.
- Manage and monitor workflow and work process for assigned team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring as much as possible to develop and advance staff.
- Ability to track and monitor the status of project 40-60 projects at one time.
- Strive to provide consistent and excellent customer service to foster relationships and drive repeat business.
- Capable of developing schematic design budgets.
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of architectural and interior planning, design, and construction.
- Knowledgeable of relevant design practices and materials, capable of preparing schematic layouts, overseeing the preparation of bid and construction documents, and construction administration.
- Capable of developing complex feasibility studies, programming, and space requirement analysis.
- Capable of developing space requirement analysis for all assigned projects.
- Knowledgeable of relevant codes including IBC, ADA, Title 24 and relevant building department jurisdictions and practices.
- Analyze and process job billing for all projects managed, as required by the company. Management of overall project costs and professional design fees.
- Capable of developing schematic space plans based on programming requirements.
- Developing design concepts for architectural treatments, detailing, lighting, materials, and furnishings.
- Adept at client interaction and presentation.
- Capable of preparing and/or coordinating presentation materials including computer-generated, hand-drawn and photographic images.
- Knowledgeable of capabilities and materials of printing, graphic, and reprographics service providers.
- Adept at preparing Contracts, Proposals and Work Authorizations, and identifying assumptions, exclusions, and supplemental/additional services throughout the project.
- Capable of black-line hand sketching sufficient to communicate design concepts and intent.
- Knowledgeable of relevant lighting design practice, and capable of preparing schematic lighting layouts, overseeing the preparation of lighting construction documents and administration.
- Responsible for obtaining and negotiating consultant contracts and the overall project coordination with those consultants.
- Proactively works with staff, either individually or in groups, to provide a positive atmosphere for learning and professional growth.
- Maintain active database information related to projects.
- Active participation in staff reviews and formal evaluation.
- Capable of developing a set of working drawings without supervision or oversight.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge in industry-standard word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel), presentation (MS PowerPoint), image editing (Photoshop or equal), scheduling (MS Project), page layout (Illustrator or equal), e-mail (Outlook), web browser (IE or equal), and file formatting (Acrobat) programs, as well as a working knowledge of AutoCAD Architectural Desktop sufficient to communicate ideas and direct staff.
- 10 years experience (both technical and supervisory) in the interiors/architectural field.
- Basic knowledge of LEED/Sustainability design concepts and certification process.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.