International Tax Staff Accountant
Our client has an open position for an International Tax Staff Accountant! As an International Tax Staff Accountant, you’ll be working with multinational clients, helping them comply with tax regulations and minimize their global tax burden while gaining diverse experience in various industries.
- Communicate with client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Participate in continuing professional education programs
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in processes to enhance efficiency, recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements and discuss with engagement leader
- Prepare tax returns with international complexities, utilizing tax-related software and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Above average competency in accounting as demonstrated by college GPA; Minimum 3.2 GPA
- CPA eligibility with completion of 150 credits
- Requires 1+ years of job related experience
- Preferred coursework in International Tax
- Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.