An industry leading company Technology Firm located in Irvine; CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Actuarial Analyst (Property & Casualty) to join their team.
In this role, the Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for income tax accounting assistance, tax compliance, and tax consulting.
A key focus area for this position will entail a critical thinker who possesses strong communication and organizational skills and is committed to the Casualty Actuarial Society exam process. This position also requires strong technical skills to pair with creative problem-solving skills to assist on a wide variety of consulting projects.
- The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who possesses strong communication and organizational skills.
- This position also requires strong technical skills to pair with creative problem-solving skills to assist on a wide variety of consulting projects.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least having passed two or more Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) exams and or equivalent
- Sound P&C reserving and/or ratemaking experience.
- Experience aggregating and analysing data with the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and a data programming languages (R, SAS, SQL, or Python)
- Prior experience with business intelligence/visualization software (Power BI or Tableau) is highly advantageous.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learner and ability to execute tasks as directed.
- Attention to detail and technical accuracy.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Chane or Lauren on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.