Senior Civil Engineer
An industry-leading company situated in Jacksonville (Florida) is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their team. The Purpose of the Job is to produce designs which may include site planning, horizontal layout, grading, stormwater collection, erosion control and maintenance of traffic.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer Registration (State of Florida)
- 5 years of experience in civil engineering, land development or project management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.