Senior Tax Manager
One of our clients is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team of professionals in Jenkintown.
This position will include planning engagements, supervising and mentoring associates, and meeting with clients. The Senior Tax Manager will also support partners on a wide range of federal, state and local tax issues including tax controversy. This firm offers a flexible work environment with challenging work. Travel is not required.
- Work side-by-side with firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Act as mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills.
- Provide various federal tax compliance and consulting services to industry-specific clients.
- Consult on technical matters and special projects in various areas of corporate and flow through taxation, accounting methods, and ASC740.
- Research various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries and make recommendations to the client for consideration.
- Coordinate with speciality tax practices on complicated tax matters in the state and local, high net worth, international, research and development along with credits and incentives areas.
- Manage client engagement staffing, billings/collections, and ensure client profitability targets are met.
- Develop and execute a business development plan including networking and building strong relationships internally and externally with the goal of acquiring new clients, projects, and revenue.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance.
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment.
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required – MBA or MST degree preferred – Active CPA license required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a professional services firm providing tax/advisory services, including 3 years supervisory experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.