Junior Electrical Engineer
A leading creative architecture, design, and engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Junior Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team in Orlando, FL!
- Prepare load calculations, specify, and coordinate layouts of electrical equipment, perform power, lighting, lighting controls, grounding, lightning protection, communications, and fire alarm system design, and produce construction documents using REVIT or AutoCAD under the direction and supervision of senior engineers.
- Perform basic electrical calculations such as short circuits and voltage drops.
- Perform photometry calculations for normal and emergency lighting using lighting calculation software.
- Participate in inter-discipline project coordination.
- Visit construction sites to review, monitor, and report construction progress.
- Follow the department’s quality control vision by performing designer checks on construction documents.
- Participate in the department training plan and the firm’s mentorship program.
- 4 Years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.