Senior Accountant – Audit
An industry-leading CPA firm located in Lakewood, NJ is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Accountant – Audit to join their team.
If you enjoy using your accounting skills and experience in an environment of learning, development and growth, bring your Audit experience to help build your career with this fast-growing CPA firm.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the client service team by producing quality work, quick turnaround, and attentive service.
- Perform services within budgeted time by utilizing technical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Draft various schedules, notes, opinions and comments for the audit report.
- Monitor staff performance on jobs.
- Perform/Oversee the reconciliation of client records to trial balance, which may include analytical procedures, and performs schedule computations of prepaid, accruals, property, equipment, and calculates depreciation expense.
- Perform other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- CPA eligible required. CPA preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience of running audit engagements. Not-for-Profit and
- Governmental entities preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience with Prosystem fx Engagement preferred.
- Audit experience in industries including government, non-profit, construction, and/or benefit plans is preferred.
- Reliable transportation to and from client locations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.