An industry-leading company located in Denver, CO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Land Development Project Manager to join their team.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for procuring clients and their projects and monitoring their planning and development of them. You will manage multiple projects and direct project engineers and designers in the completion of engineering tasks while providing outstanding client care.
Essential Functions and Duties of the Land Development Project Manager
- Independently manage multiple projects and ensure successful project delivery
- Perform all project management functions including reporting and client invoice approval
- Forecast future workload, staffing assignments, and project budgets
- Assist with strategic marketing and the generation of proposals
- Mentor, guide, and develop a team of well-qualified engineers and designers
- Communicate and satisfy client’s expectations
- Coordinate with staff, project consultants, clients, and review agencies
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited school
- Ability to obtain a Colorado P.E. certification within one year of hire
- A minimum of 3 years of experience independently managing site development projects
- Proven record in consulting organization and project delivery
- Local market experience preferred but not required
- Experience in single and multi-family residential development preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Expert with all major technical aspects of Land Development Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and efficiency with Microsoft Project
- Ability to analyze and interpret public agencies’ regulations and procedures
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, CUHP and SWMM functions and capabilities and provide engineering guidance regarding the proper application of these tools
This job offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Competitive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k benefit and employer match
- Educational opportunities including seminars, conferences, lunch and learns
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Wellness program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are welcome to contact us by phone at 480.530.3705. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.