We are looking for an experienced Land Surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our projects are delivered on time. Your basic responsibilities will also include calculating land boundaries in several locations and creating maps and reports of survey results for clients. This role requires hands-on experience with engineering instruments and knowledge of GPS and GIS systems.
To succeed as a surveyor, you should also have great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements. If you meet our criteria, and if you’re also organized and detail-oriented with a strong experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D software to produce detailed subdivision maps, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, and other various survey-related maps or exhibits
- Research boundary and easement title documents and perform boundary analysis
- Use field crew data files (points), field sketches, photos and reference maps to create surveys
- Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for the right of way, easements, acquisition parcels, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Current RPLS or licensure in another state
- Intermediate knowledge of relevant technical software, including Civil 3D Micro Survey
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team, assisting with the training of survey personnel, coordinating fieldwork, and leading others in accomplishing work activities
Locations: Florida, Arizona, California, Tennessee, New Jersey, New York, and Texas
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.