Landscape Architect – New York, NY
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced and talented Landscape Architect to join their team of professionals in New York, NY.
- Creating rough drawings and more sophisticated plans with computer-aided design (CAD) programs.
- Analyzing complex environmental reports and using the knowledge gained in designs/plans.
- Providing recommendations on conservation and sustainability issues.
- Drawing up reports and contracts.
- Writing proposals and presenting them to clients.
- Liaising with fellow architects, project managers, engineers, and surveyors.
- Speaking to locals and community members to gain insight.
- Accredited Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a landscape architecture design firm
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective time management skills
- Positive attitude and sense of accountability
- Proficiency in: AutoCAD 2014, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, esp.), Lumion, 3D modeling (Rhino or SketchUp
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.