An industry-leading company located in Charlotte, NC is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Landscape Architecture – Land Planner I/II to join their team.
- Portfolio: Must be submitted along with a resume
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience: 0-4 years’ experience in a professional design office
- Exceptional AutoCAD technical drawing and digital production skills
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and rendering skills (Lumion, Sketchup, or similar preferred)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proven experience with construction detailing and construction documentation
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills including hand drawing and high-quality illustrations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional demeanor
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels
- Creative design sensibilities and attention to detail
- Knowledge of horticulture and regional plant material
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Flexible schedule (Life/Work Balance)
- 10 Company paid holidays
- 100% Company paid dental, STD, LTD, and term life insurance
- Paid cellular plan
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Medical, employee life, low cost vision, additional voluntary term life, accident, critical illness and cancer insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Plan
- Wellness Program
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.