Project Manager (Buildings)
A multi-faceted and rapidly growing engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Manager (Buildings) to join their team in Las Vegas, NV
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Senior VP of Operations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Negotiate contracts with Client/Owner, maintains positive relationships and resolves disputes.
- Demonstrate complete understanding and awareness of the contract and the ability to estimate, recognize changes and take appropriate action.
- Monitor jobsite safety and takes appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies.
- Develop cash flow projection with Project Controller.
- Correspond with Client/Owner/Architect and Subcontractors.
- Approve final bid packages to sub-contractor list.
- Review pay application with owners.
- Prepare and distributes delay notices to owner and architect per contract conditions.
- Negotiate sub-contractor changes.
- Provide proactive claims protection.
- Track and monitors all cost reports.
- Update all labor and unit projections.
- Monitor third party work authorization.
- Approve payments to suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Settle union jurisdictional disputes in coordination with Superintendent.
- Monitor schedule and participates in schedule meetings.
- Submit Insurance claims to Safety Engineer.
- Monitor CCIP activities and safety program.
- Chair Architect/Owner/Contractor meetings and generates and distributes accurate minutes.
- Develop procurement log and tracks progress to ensure compliance with project schedule.
- Analyze and resolves construction process problems and issues and effectively communicates and interfaces with all levels of personnel.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications and team skills.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations to include health, safety, and welfare as appropriate.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar from an ABET accredited institution and 10 or more years of relevant estimating, project management and / or construction experience. Or 14 or more years of relevant experience if degree requirement is not met.)
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for building construction projects exceeding $50M in value
- Knowledge of lodging and gaming vocabulary and facility program components
- Proficient with MSOffice, Prolog, Sure Trak, Primavera or similar software
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.