Lead Civil Engineer
An industry-leading Engineering firm is looking to fill a Lead Civil Engineer Sitework/Land Development position in Houston, Texas.
You will lead a team of EITs, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce private/public site work & land development, and civil engineering construction plans.
- Managing a remote Civil Engineer team (may have an on-site team to manage in the future)
- Managing a team of Civil Engineers, reviewing construction documents, and providing QA/QC and design feedback & comments Overseeing daily operations and deliverables that may be necessary for the development of RSG’s various projects (e.g., residential, industrial, commercial, etc.)
- Using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines
- Planning, coordinating, and directing large and important engineering projects or several smaller projects with many complex features
- Overseeing industrial development projects (Majority 5 acres to 30-50 acres, with occasional 100 acre and above projects)
- Outlining project scope (e.g., budget size, design, schedule/timeline, etc.)
- Assisting with proposals and client management as necessary
- 3 years of experience in site or land development engineering (public and private), as well as a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer in Training -EIT (a Bachelor’s completion plus 3 years as EIT)
- Experience in design and production using AutoCAD
- Ability to manage a remote team
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer is a plus, but not required (willing to work towards getting a PE license)
- Background in residential, commercial, and/or industrial projects, ranging from 5-100 acres in scope
- Knowledge of Civil-3D (asset)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.