An industry-leading company located in Irving, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Able to lead mechanical design on building projects of all types
- Works well independently and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated to quality
- Believes every client is deserving of an exceptional design
- Understands success comes through a commitment to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Licensed Professional Engineer (or able to be) in the State of Texas
- $85-125k annually based on experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.