Recently we have had the privilege of partnering with a renowned insurance firm, located in Los Angeles, CA which is seeking the expertise of an experienced Actuarial Analyst to join their diverse team.
You will be responsible for performing various levels of analysis relating to client projects.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who possesses strong communication and organizational skills and is committed to the Casualty Actuarial Society exam process.
This position also requires strong technical skills to pair with creative problem-solving skills to assist on a wide variety of consulting projects.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing spreadsheets
- Inputting and manipulating data
- Performing predictive modeling using GLM and non-linear methods using mostly SAS and R, that support rate analyses
- Preparing and submitting state regulatory filing support
- Making technical improvements to legacy analyses through use of Arius, SQL, R, and Excel
- Checking work for technical accuracy
Should you meet the below requirements, don’t hesitate in applying:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 Casualty Actuarial Society exams passed or equivalent education and/or experience
- P&C reserving and/or ratemaking experience
- Experience aggregating and analyzing data
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and a data programming language (R, SAS, SQL, or Python)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.