An innovative design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Architectural Designer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA!
In this role, the Architectural Designer’s typical duties will include:
- Knowledge of fundamental aspects of interior planning and design.
- Working knowledge of staff and space programming.
- Knowledge of furnishings, architectural materials and construction costs.
- Working knowledge of local codes (including ADA, IBC, Title 24, and CBC codes).
- Capable of developing space plans with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Basic understanding of BOMA calculation concepts.
- Capable of developing basic furniture specifications and schematic installation drawings, including systems furniture.
- Capable of developing and presenting basic design concepts for architectural treatments, detailing, lighting, materials, and furnishings with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Basic black-line hand sketching sufficient to communicate design concepts and intent.
- Prepare CAD-generated architectural working drawings with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.
- Capable of assisting in the preparation of presentation materials including computer-generated, hand-drawn and photographic images and the creation of material boards.
- Knowledgeable of capabilities and materials of printing, graphic, and reprographics service providers.
- Capable of leading field surveys and documentation of as-built conditions.
- Capable of leading furniture inventory and survey, and documentation of as-built conditions.
- Responsible for review and coordination of a complete construction document set before final review by the Project Manager.
- Basic awareness and understanding of project schedule, design fees, project budgets, reimbursable costs, etc.
- 6+ years of design experience in the architectural/interior field.
- MS Office, PhotoShop, MS Project, Illustrator, and AutoCAD Architectural Desktop.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.