An industry-leading company located in Los Angeles, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Building Inspector to join their team.
- Perform inspections to verify construction is completed in adherence with approved codes, laws ordinances, regulations and standards
- Verify that construction complies with approved plans and calculations
- Read, research, and objectively interpret code requirements
- Maintain clear, concise and comprehensive records related to inspection activities
- Review complex engineering documents to ensure construction compliance
- Interface with Project Managers, Engineers, and clients through participation in project meetings and daily site interaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience performing inspections
- Must possess experience providing inspections for energy generation, transmission, or heavy industrial projects
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and act as a “team player” with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft office software
- Must be able to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
Licenses and Certifications
- Must have current inspection certificate issued by the International Code Council (ICC)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.