An industry-leading company located in Los Angeles, CA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Building Inspector to join their team.
- Perform inspections to verify construction is completed in adherence with approved codes, laws ordinances, regulations and standards
- Verify that construction complies with approved plans and calculations
- Read, research, and objectively interpret code requirements
- Maintain clear, concise and comprehensive records related to inspection activities
- Review complex engineering documents to ensure construction compliance
- Interface with Project Managers, Engineers, and clients through participation in project meetings and daily site interaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience performing inspections
- Must possess experience providing inspections for energy generation, transmission, or heavy industrial projects
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and act as a “team player” with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft office software
- Must be able to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
Licenses and Certifications
- Must have current inspection certificate issued by the International Code Council (ICC)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.