An industry-leading company located in Los Angeles, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Electrical Designer to join their team.
In this role, the Electrical Designer will be responsible for a broad range of projects from office, education and recreation buildings to complex laboratories, health care facilities, and performing arts centres.
- The electrical designer will assist Project Engineers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare engineering calculations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Review and process construction administration documents
- 1-5 years of experience in electrical engineering and the design of building power and lighting systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit; good knowledge of industry software is preferred
- Commitment to the multidisciplinary design process
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.