Electrical Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Los Angeles, California is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Electrical Project Engineer will work on a broad range of projects from office, education and recreation buildings to complex laboratories, health care facilities, and performing arts centres. This position will be a high-performing, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary design position, and you will impact projects at each stage of design across nine market sectors.
- Working with architects, clients, mechanical, plumbing, civil and structural engineering for design coordination
- Design of electrical services, including utility coordination
- Reviewing and responding to RFIs, submittals, change orders, cost estimates
- 5-20 years of experience in electrical engineering and the design and design supervision of electrical systems for buildings and campuses
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience of generator, PV and battery storage system design
- Lighting control systems, circuiting, load calculations, power system studies
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Understanding of the requirements on the National Electrical Code and Title 24 energy code
- PE license is preferred but not required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.